Filmmaking Services for businesses and events
Promotional films are a vital part of any digital marketing toolbox. We have the equipment and knowledge to create eye-catching short movies promoting or documenting your business, service, product, or event, and we’ll publish it online for your convenience.
- Professional promotional films optimised and sized for web and digital media applications
- Broadcast quality HD and 4K
- Reach a new and engaged online audience through desktop and mobile devices
- Your website is significantly more likely to rank way higher on Google if you‘ve got video content embedded
- People spend more time on digital video (one hour 55 minutes) than social media (one hour 44 minutes) per day
Promotional films are a vital part of any digital marketing toolbox. We have the equipment and knowledge to create eye-catching short movies promoting or documenting your business, service, product, or event, and we’ll help publish it online for your convenience.
The ‘Promotional Film’ product is limited to two minute final edit run time and four hours of pre-arranged filming time. Add to cart, checkout, and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements and begin the process.
If you have a larger filming project in mind then please talk to us about how we can help. We’ve been involved in producing, filming, and editing hundreds of projects over the past few years.
*Terms and conditions apply to this promotional film package. Read more here »
Looking for something a little more bespoke? Contact us to find out more and chat about your needs.
Not sure about using video for business? Here's some recent stats for you to think about.
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
See a selection of our film work below.
PORTSMOUTH INTERNATIONAL PORT
VISIT PORTSMOUTH/CITY TOURISM
GALLIPOLI WAR CENTENARY PROJECT
INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE PORTSMOUTH
Our filmmaking work for Gunwharf Quays has spanned food and fashion videography, event promotions, and general documentation of the shopping centre. We've got even more exciting projects in the works, too.
We've worked with Portsmouth-based Wightlink on a number of films showcasing activities around the Isle of Wight. These short promotional videos have been utilised on the organisations social media accounts, email newsletters, and on PR campaigns to help raise awareness of their service to new and existing customers alike.